A place of beauty, a place to be. With lots of places to visit on the Emerald Isle, infinity Boat Tours draws you to Carlingford Lough steeped in history This glacial fjord is no stranger to beauty after all, it boasts views of the breathtaking Mourne Mountains and Cooley Mountains and Slieve Foy the peaks that inspired CS Lewis’s Narnia. It’s crystal-clear water will reflect in joy in your heart.
After your tour with fresh air aplenty you will have worked up an appetite. Within short distance there are lots of cosy pubs, cafés and restaurants, places to see and things to do await you.
30 minutes drive
- The Carlingford Lough Disaster
- Haulbowline Lighthouse
- Carlingford Lough History
- Carlingford Local History
- Early History of Scotland
- Vikings Live: a tour from the British Museum, Watch Now
- Dundalk, Newry and Greenore Railway
- Carlingford Lough
- Carlingford Lough Greenway History
- Green Island, Carlingford Lough
- Blockhouse Ruins